SmarterWill is powered by the DirectLaw Virtual Law Firm Platform that offers law firms an efficient and convenient way to deliver on-line legal services.
DirectLaw’s Virtual Law Firm Platform turns your law firm’s web site into an interactive, online law practice.
The platform is built on our ClientSpace™ application — a secure, password-protected client portal where existing and prospective clients:
With DirectLaw you can:
- enjoy the convenience of interacting with your firm online…something they expect from businesses and other professionals in their lives;
- Offer your clients the convenience of preparing legal documents online from your website;
- pay legal invoices via online credit card payment;
- store important documents and attorney-client communications for 24/7 web-based access;
- access important dates and upcoming events as posted by the firm;
- Differentiate your firm from others, attract more new clients and retain existing ones;
- Create or enhance your online presence by incorporating DirectLaw’s interactive client portal designed to increase client acquisition, client retention and law firm productivity.
- Use our virtual law firm platform to complement your traditional law firm’s business model and marketing strategies and/or create a new model built around the delivery of online legal services.
Automatic document assembly
SmarterWill’s estate planning library of automated legal documents is powered by Rapidocs®,our proprietary document and form automation technology.
Rapidocs® guides the client user through an ‘intelligent’ question-and-answer session which transforms their answers into tailor-made legal documents in real time. When the online “Questionnaire” is completed by the client and submitted to the firm, a first draft document set is ready for download, review and amendment (if needed) by the firm. The final document(s) is/are uploaded to the “client space”, ready for instant download.
The underlying technology of Rapidocs® is very sophisticated, but the Q&A process is very simple. Guidance and advice (help prompts) are provided throughout the interview process so that the vast majority of queries that a user may have are dealt with immediately, within the Questionnaire itself, without recourse to an expert.
With Rapidocs® you get the rare benefits of a highly innovative solution, with the stability of a tried and tested application – it was first developed in 1996. Every month, the system is used by thousands of individuals and has an unequalled track record in the self-help legal document market.